- Good Friday 30th Mar
- Chapel open for prayer, 2 pm - 6 pm.
Our worship is a mixture of modern and traditional, using Powerpoint to project song words. Children are very welcome at all services, and we have an activity table for them. A short informal prayer time takes place before our worship begins. Our usual service time is 10:45, though there are variations, as when we have "Naseby Praise" at 7pm instead, or cafe church at 10:15. Please check the Circuit Plan for details.
- Mondays at 2:00 pm Arts & crafts group meeting until 4.30pm. Painting, drawing, knitting and much more. Come along and enjoy your hobby with others. £1 donation. Contact June Spencer for more info (01604 740761).
- Tuesdays at 7:15 pm Art group, meeting until 9.15pm. All ages and abilities welcome. Come and paint in our informal ‘improvers’ group. £1 donation.
- Coffee Morning on the 1st Wednesday of each month, 10:00 am - 12:00 noon, all ages welcome.
- Chapel open for prayer each Friday, 9:00 am - 10:00 am.
Children & Youth Activities
We have a full range of monthly activities for all ages. These activities are held at the chapel, and are normally in school term time only. Contact Ruth Watson (01604 740845) for further details. We also run an annual Summer childrens' Holiday Club in August.
- Play & Pray is for ages 0-5 and their parents, with a bible story, singing and craft. We meet on the 2nd Friday of each month from 2:00 to 3:15 pm. Contact Louise Jenkinson (01604 743421).
- Music & Mayhem - a singing and music time for ages 0-5, Thursdays at 2:00 to 3:15 pm. £1 donation.
- JAFFA is for children aged 4 to 7 and meets on the 2nd Tuesday at 3:45 to 4:45 pm.
- FUSION is for 7 to 11s, and meet on the last Wednesday of the month from 6:00 to 7:15 pm.
- ROCK SOLID is for 11 to 14s, and meet on the last Wednesday of the month from 7:30 to 8:45 pm.
- TEEN SPIRIT, a Christian worship and discussion group for young people of Secondary school age meets at 7:30 to 8:45 pm on the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month.