The Main Hall at Market Harborough Methodist Church is an excellent venue for music concerts. The venue benefits from:
- Flexible seating arrangements - accommodating audiences of between 100 and 200
- Yamaha C3 Grand Piano
- Comfortable modern seating
- Versatile Staging Platforms
- Viscount Envoy Organ
- Large Foyer immediately outside the Hall with large servery
- Green Room facilities off the Foyer or Main Hall
- Digital projector and screen with laptop
- PA system for Hall with Mikes (including clip / radio mike) & Stands, Hearing Loop, CD playback
- Fully accessible
The venue is used regularly for music events in Market Harborough ranging from choral concerts, piano recitals and school music examinations.
Please contact the Bookings Secretary (see contacts) to enquire further about hiring the Hall for music concerts.