To view the latest notices, please click here: Notices for Sunday 12th August.
For events in Harborough organised by Churches Together, see: Churches Together Events.
- Sun 26th Aug
- Desert Island Hymns with Kim Shorley, 5 pm at the Methodist Church.
- Sun 2nd Sep
- Covenant Service and Stewardship Renewal, 10:15 am at the Methodist Church.
- 10:15 am Morning Worship with Holy Communion once a month. Activities are available for children of school age, and a Creche is provided for pre-school children, so that parents can be part of the congregation if they wish.
- 6:00 pm Evening Worship, usually once a month - see the circuit plan for details.
- 8:00 pm House Group meets monthly. Subjects discussed are Christian, topical and inspirational as decided by members of the group.
- 10:15 am Bible Fellowship Lively ecumenical group meeting weekly in the Church Coffee Lounge for Bible discussion and fellowship. We are now on our summer break but start again, weekly, from 3rd September when we shall be starting a new course on Evangelism and Sharing Faith. Each week we meet for coffee / tea at 10:15 am and finish no later than 12 noon. Contact John Pearse on 01858 464501.
- 1:30 pm "Monday Tots" A group of parents/carers of children under school age, that meets for chat and a cuppa, while the children play. Further details - Sue Routley 01858 465723. During school holidays this is usually expanded to 'Holiday playtime' for children age 0-11, please see the weekly notices for confirmation.
- 6:00 pm Rainbows the youngest group of the Girl Guide movement for ages 5-7. We play games, do crafts and learn new skills.
- 6:30 pm Carpet Bowls. Indoor bowls with lovely evenings of fellowship. Because the evening is not really about 'winning' as such, everyone enjoys it. Come and join us - I guarantee you will enjoy the fellowship and the game.
- 9:30 am - 12 Noon Coffee morning - in the Youth Wing. Why not visit for an excellent cup of coffee and good company.
- 9:30 am - 12 Noon Stay, Play & Weigh - second and fourth Tuesday of each month. A parent and baby group run by mums for babies 0-1 years. Use our professional scales and meet other parents over a hot drink and biscuit. Siblings welcome. Meeting in the Coffee Lounge.
- 3:15 pm Jam Club for children, every Tuesday during term time at Meadowdale School.
- 6:45 pm Bridge Club. A friendly duplicate bridge club meeting Tuesdays throughout the year (except August and Christmas to New Year). Starts prompt 7.00pm. Open to everyone whether a church member or not. Private lessons are offered to anyone wishing to learn the game. Scheduled finish 10:00 pm with results calculated the same evening. Further details come along on a Tuesday evening or call 01858 432857.
- 7:30 pm Ladies House Group meets fortnightly. More information contact Catherine Clarke - 01858 419276.
- 12:15 Together Lunch held monthly, usually 3rd Wed of month. Enjoy fellowship over lunch, especially for those who would normally eat alone, or have difficulty in getting around. Contact - Helen Green 01858 414964 or Audrey Huntington 01858 432857 for details.
- 2:00 pm Afternoon Out normally first Wednesday of each month, please check the weekly notices for the next date. Fellowship group with a range of activities, meeting in the coffee lounge.
- 2:00 pm Wednesday Fellowship usually 3rd Wed of month, in the Coffee Lounge. There is a variety of speakers; a time of devotion, and refreshments. We welcome men and women, to this informal and friendly meeting. Contact Janet Jarman - 01858 433636.
- 7:30 pm Ladies Contact Group meets in the Coffee Lounge, 1st Wednesday, each month except August. Starts with a hymn, short reading and prayer, followed by a varied programme of guest speakers for approx 1 hour, tea/coffee and time to chat. All ladies are warmly invited. Contact Rachel Hounsfield - 01858 467965.
- 6:30 pm Singing The Faith, alternate Wednesdays, in the Coffee Lounge or Main Hall. Learning new songs that we can share together in worship. Open to anyone in the Harborough circuit to attend - and in fact to anyone else who would like to "sing a new Song to the Lord". No expert singers needed!
- 9:30 am Coffee Morning in the Youth Wing until 11:45 am. A warm welcome awaits you, not to mention an excellent cup of Fairtrade tea or coffee!