Each of the churches in the circuit hold a range of regular activities - please see the individual church pages for more details. A copy of the circuit plan can be viewed here: Circuit plan December 2019 - February 2020.
- Thu 16th January
- Marriage & Relationships Report Discussion, 7:30 pm at Market Harborough Methodist Church. In the coming year, our Methodist Conference will be voting on one of the most significant reports and proposals of recent years. This will also be voted on at the District Synod on 25 April, with the results taken to Conference. The report examines and responds to current understandings of relationships and marriage, especially now that same-sex marriage is recognised and conducted under UK law. As a Circuit, we will be gathering together to discuss the proposals and the issues surrounding it, facilitated by Rev Alison Tomlin. Copies of the report are being circulated and it is available here: The 2019 Marriage and Relationships report.
- Tue 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st March
- Circuit Lent Course, 7:30 pm at Market Harborough Methodist Church. Led by Rev. John Rackley, on the subject 'A People of Faith'. For more information please see the flyer: Circuit Lent Course: March 2020 – with Rev. John Rackley
- Wed 3rd - Wed 10th June
- Simple Trust, Sabbath Rest - an Umbrian retreat, led by Rev. John Rackley. For more information and a booking form, please see: Umbrian Retreat Brochure.
- Exploring Faith, a Circuit group meeting in Kibworth on Monday evenings. For more information contact Rev. Alison Tomlin on 01858 467644.