Naseby Methodist Church is in the Methodist Circuit of Market Harborough within the Northampton District. The church has 9 members, is a friendly group which is actively seeking God's presence and to fulfil the great commission to make disciples.
Sunday services are generally at 10:45 am, with an informal time of prayer before the service begins. We also have Soul Cafe (an informal, cafe-style worship) once a quarter, and a bi-monthly evening service (Naseby Praise) at 7 pm. The normal 10:45 am service is replaced by these alternatives. The week-by-week programme can be found on the Circuit plan.
Our worship is a mixture of modern and traditional, using Powerpoint to project the songs. Children are very welcome and often take part in the morning services.
A House group meets on Wednesdays (details 01604 740671). There are many other activities for all ages: please see the Activities page for details.
The chapel is also used by a variety of other groups.
We are always willing to pray for you!
Address: Naseby Methodist Church, Church Street, Naseby, NN6 6DA.
The Church is located opposite opposite the Market Hall.
View Harborough Methodist Circuit in a larger map
To enquire about booking the Church premises, please contact the booking secretary, details below in the contacts section.
- Be a growing, loving worshipping community
- Grow in our experience of God's love and the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Build ourselves up in fellowship to be equipped for service and mission.
- Be a growing witness in Naseby with lively, attractive worship.
- Reach young families and young people in the village and draw them into the life of the church.
- Work together with the Anglican church where appropriate in mission.
- Be agents for God's care in the village & support world mission.
- Have attractive, well maintained premises which engender a warm welcome.
- Seek God in prayer, worship and teaching to grow closer to Him and one another.
- Continue fellowship meetings for teaching, mutual growth & encouragement.
- Develop more attractive worship for younger families as well as those who are older.
- Develop creative relevant outreach programs for young people and families.
- Support those currently involved with young people and families, pray actively for more leaders.
- Desire earnestly the gifts of the Spirit. Encourage worship participation.
- Continue tithing as a church to support wider mission (especially Missionary family in Spain).
- Provide for regular maintenance to keep premises attractive.
Activities & Events
There are a wide range of regular Church activities and occasional events, please see the Activities & Events page for more details.
- Revd Andrew Murphy, tel. 01858 462889 or email geordie_smurf at hotmail.com
- Church Contact (for Hymns, Sunday School & Bookings)
- Mrs Ruth Watson telephone 01604 740845 or email irje.watson at talktalk.net