To view the latest notices, please click here: Notices for Sunday 24th September.
For events in Harborough organised by Churches Together, see: Churches Together Events.
- Sun 24th Sep
- Piano Recital by Jill Crossland, 3pm. Many of you have enjoyed these recitals over the past few years. The programme will include two Scarlatti sonatas, selected pieces from Bach's 48 Preludes and Fugues and Mozart Sonata in C K330. Entrance is free with a retiring collection and refreshments are available. We hope that there will be a good audience as Jill particularly enjoys playing in our Church. Do come along if you are able!.
- 10:15 am Fishes for children up to around 8 years and their parents during term time. Interactive, fun and a little bit messy. Contact Hannah Russell 07742 162424 or visit 'Fishes Market Harborough' on Facebook.
- 10:15 am Morning Worship with Holy Communion once a month.
- 10:15 am Creche for children aged 0-3 who are too young for the Sunday Club. This gives a pleasant room for carers to take children who need space to play. Parents can still feel part of the Service as it is fed through speakers to the Creche room. There are plenty of toys for the children to play with and volunteers available to look after the children if you prefer to return to the Service.
- 6:00 pm Evening Worship Usually 1st Sunday of each month.
- 6:00 pm Encounter Prayer Service Usually 3rd Sunday of each month, see the Circuit plan for dates.
- 7:30 pm GOD CUBE open to those aged 14-18 years, at the CUBE Youth and Community Centre, Symington's Recreation Ground. Meets fortnightly, if you would like to know more contact Gary on 07740 266020.
- 8:00 pm House Group meets monthly. Subjects discussed are Christian, topical and inspirational as decided by members of the group. Contact Donald Clinton-Smith telephone 01858 461576 for further information.
- 10:15 am Bible Fellowship Lively ecumenical group meet in the Church Coffee Lounge for Bible discussion and fellowship, fortnightly (except holiday times)- normally 1st and 3rd Mondays. We meet for coffee/tea at 10.15am and finish promptly at 12 noon. Contact John Pearse on 01858 464501.
- 1:30 pm "Monday Tots" A group of parents/carers of children under school age, that meets for chat and a cuppa, while the children play. Further details - Sue Routley 01858 465723.
- 6:00 pm Rainbows the youngest group of the Girl Guide movement for ages 5-7. We play games, do crafts and learn new skills.
- 6:30 pm Carpet Bowls. Indoor bowls with lovely evenings of fellowship. Because the evening is not really about 'winning' as such, everyone enjoys it. Come and join us - I guarantee you will enjoy the fellowship and the game.
- 9:30 am - 12 Noon Coffee morning - in the Youth Wing. Why not visit for an excellent cup of coffee and good company.
- 9:30 am - 12 Noon Stay, Play & Weigh - second and fourth Tuesday of each month. A parent and baby group run by mums for babies 0-1 years. Use our professional scales and meet other parents over a hot drink and biscuit. Siblings welcome. Meeting in the Coffee Lounge.
- 3:15 pm Jam Club for children, every Tuesday during term time at Meadowdale School.
- 6:45 pm Bridge Club. A friendly duplicate bridge club meeting Tuesdays throughout the year (except August and Christmas to New Year). Starts prompt 7.00pm. Open to everyone whether a church member or not. Private lessons are offered to anyone wishing to learn the game. Scheduled finish 10.00pm with results calculated the same evening. Further details come along on a Tuesday evening or call 01858 432857.
- 7:30 pm Ladies House Group meets fortnightly. More information contact Catherine Clarke - 01858 419276.
- 12:15 Together Lunch held monthly, usually 3rd Wed of month. Enjoy fellowship over lunch, especially for those who would normally eat alone, or have difficulty in getting around. Contact - Helen Green 01858 414964 or Audrey Huntington 01858 432857 for details.
- 2:00 pm Afternoon Out normally first Wednesday of each month, please check the weekly notices for the next date. Fellowship group with a range of activities, meeting in the coffee lounge.
- 2:00 pm Wednesday Fellowship usually 3rd Wed of month, in the Coffee Lounge. There is a variety of speakers; a time of devotion, and refreshments. We welcome men and women, to this informal and friendly meeting. Contact Janet Jarman - 01858 433636.
- 7:30 pm Ladies Contact Group meets in the Coffee Lounge, 1st Wednesday, each month except August. Starts with a hymn, short reading and prayer, followed by a varied programme of guest speakers for approx 1 hour, tea/coffee and time to chat. All ladies are warmly invited. Contact Rachel Hounsfield - 01858 467965.
- 6:30 pm Singing The Faith, alternate Wednesdays, in the Coffee Lounge or Main Hall. Learning new songs that we can share together in worship. Open to anyone in the Harborough circuit to attend - and in fact to anyone else who would like to "sing a new Song to the Lord". No expert singers needed!
- 9:30 am Coffee Morning in the Youth Wing until 11:45 am. A warm welcome awaits you, not to mention an excellent cup of Fairtrade tea or coffee!