To view the latest job rota, please click here: Job Rota: December 2018 - February 2019.
- Sun 30th Dec
- Christmas Family Worship 10.30 am - Rev. Andy Murphy.
- 10:30 am Morning Worship & Junior Church
- 5:00 pm The S.P.A.C.E All age worship A lively 30 minute worship session followed by a bring and share tea, every Sunday during term time
Each week during term time for children aged 2 years - 4+. Member of the Nursery Education Funding Scheme providing free education for 3 & 4 year old children. Plus an optional one hour lunch club after morning sessions.
- Mornings Monday - Friday 9 am - 12 noon, Lunch club 12 - 1 pm
- Afternoons - Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 1 pm - 3:30 pm
- Dementia cafe, second Monday in the month, 2:00 pm at The Well, 45 High Street. A safe and relaxing place where people recently diagnosed with dementia, their family members and carers can get specialist advice from visiting speakers and fieldworkers attending from support agencies. For more information see Dementia Cafe at The Well.
- Seniors at Play, third Monday in the month, 2:00 pm at The Well, 45 High Street. This is an opportunity for the older members of our community to meet with like minded people for coffee, cake and varied activities throughout the year. Activities range from sing-a-longs to pampering sessions and even the odd game of bingo!
- Ladies' Contact Group, last Monday in month 7:30 pm. Activities include speakers, crafts, meals and outings. All ladies welcome. Contact Pam on 0789 079 2881.
- Afternoon Cream Teas for Senior Citizens, 1st Monday of each month from 2pm at The Well.
- Premises cleaning, 4:00 pm.
- Wednesday Fellowship, 2:30 pm All are invited to share in outings, slides, quizzes and talks. Transport available, for more information contact Brenda on 0116 279 3307.
- Prayer meeting, 7:30 pm on the first Wednesday in the month. Praying for our community, youth work and the future of our church. Details from Kathy 07886 371063.
- Informal House Group, 7:30 pm. For more details call Jo on 0116 279 2803.
- Weekday Services, 2:30 pm. Alternating between Kibworth Court and The Knoll, two local residential homes for the elderly. These are led by our Minister, Local Preachers and Clergy from St. Wilfrid's Parish Church, on a rota basis. Please see weekly notices for details.
- Parent and Toddler Drop-in, 1 pm - 3 pm, on the first and third Friday in the month. For pre-school children with a parent or carer. Mums-to-be also welcome. Tel: Jayne 0797 004 1054 for information on either of the above or visit their web site www.kibworth.co.uk.
- Come & Cook - cooking club for primary school children with parent or carer, £1 per child 3:30 pm - 5 pm held 2nd Friday during term time. Details from Susie 07789 816835 or email susie.colliss at yahoo.co.uk or see monthly notices.
- Come & Worship - A time of singing, prayer, craft activities and Bible stories together, for children and their families (aimed at 3-7 year olds, but open to all). 4th Friday during term time - 3:30 - 5pm . Details from Susie 07789 816835 or email susie.colliss at yahoo.co.uk or see monthly notices.
- Senior Citizens Lunches, 1st Saturday in month, 12:30 pm. All senior citizens welcome, £4 for a two course meal followed by tea or coffee. Meals need to be booked in advance, please contact Pam on 0116 279 3132. No lunch in January.
- ‘Fish’ Youth House Group, Saturday Evenings. For further details please ring Dawn on 0116 279 2083.
Other Clubs & Societies
- Rangers Mondays fortnightly during term time 8 - 9:30 pm. Details from Sarah 078 6652 5993.
- History Society first Thursday in month 7:30 pm. See their website for more information: www.kibworth.org.
- Rainbows Fridays term time 6 - 7 pm.
- U3A Art & Craft Classes fortnightly on Tuesdays & Fridays at 2 pm (Upper Room) Chair lift available. Details from Liz 0116 240 2545.
- Parish Burial Board 4th Tuesday - 8:00 pm (Jan,Mar,May,July,Sept,Nov) - or as advertised.
- W.I. Committee monthly as arranged.
- Writers Group Mondays - 2 pm upstairs. Details from Peter 0777 0787 497 or 01858 467856.
For details of the above please ring Roger 0116 279 3234. There are various public meetings, committees etc. held here, please see weekly notices for details.